With thoughtful features refined over seven decades of experience in demanding commercial kitchens, Wolf Gourmet cookware marries impeccable design with best-in-class materials for an unequaled blend of form and function.
Ideal for foods that need constant stirring, like risotto and Hollandaise sauce, this chef’s pan has curved sides, a flat bottom. Food slides out effortlessly thanks to flared rims, and the tight-fitting lid seals in the flavors and aromas of the dish. Durable 7-ply construction consisting of pure aluminum and 18/10 stainless steel extends all the way up the inner walls and boasts superior heat retention and distribution. The nonreactive cooking surface heats up quickly and maintains the integrity of your food’s flavor.
- Durable 7-ply construction offers even heat distribution, faster heating and superior heat retention for a lifetime of delicious results
- 7-ply material extends all the way up to the rim for the most evenly cooked sauces, stews and grains
- The same thickness material is used throughout the collection for consistently great performance
- Sturdy ergonomically designed stainless steel handles fit a variety of hand sizes and are easy to grip with or without oven mitts
- Flared rims and beveled walls facilitate effortless pouring of sauces, reductions, or broths and reduce the risks of burning and sticking
- Riveted handles designed for comfort and control
- Tight-fitting lid seals in heat and moisture